©2018 by Pottstown Surgical Associates.
Launched by The WordPress Rocketeer

Fax: (610) 323-8215

1329 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464, USA

Financial Policy

Insurance Policy

We file your insurance claims as a service to you. The contract exists between you, your employer & the insurance company. IF you have any questions about your coverage, contact your employer or your insurance company. If we do not receive payment within 90 days, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY YOUR INSURANCE. 
If payment is received after you have paid, we will refund your payment.

We are NOT permitted to see an HMO patient WITHOUT A REFERRAL COMPLETED BY THEIR PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.

Any HMO patient presenting without the referral at the time of visit will be required to reschedule their appointment. ALL COPAYS WILL BE DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Since all insurance plans are different, we cannot be expected to know the particulars of each plan.

Office Visits

We are considered, by the insurance companies as Specialty Physicians, copays differ from Primary Physicians.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Personal check & Cash as a form of payment.

If your account is NOT paid within 90 days of the date of service, we will take further action to collect the fee for our services.
WE ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU REGARDING PAYMENT. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PAYING YOUR ACCOUNT.

Medicare

We participate with the Medicare program. After the yearly deductible is met, Medicare will pay 80% of the approved charges. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20%. As a courtesy, we will bill the secondary carrier if one is available.

Medical Assistance

We participate with PA Medical Assistance.
THESE PATIENTS MUST PRESENT AN ACTIVE, VALID MEDICAL ASSISTANCE CARD AT THE TIME OF THEIR VISIT.